Do You Have a Fungal or Parasite Infection? (Pt. 1)
Happy Monday to You!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I split my time between working in the office to finish our move in tasks (amazing how long it takes to unpack and reorganize!), having business meetings, and getting some playtime in my rock garden at home.
We’ve had a fair bit of strong wind and rain here lately, so a number of my stacks got blown over. Whenever that happens, I see it as an invitation to create something new for myself, the neighbors, and the spirits of the garden.
I had a great time in the garden getting my feet in the mud and lifting heavy stones. It’s amazing to me how deeply relaxing and balancing it is to be outside, with bare feet, connected to the earth. I invite you to try it out yourselves!
DO YOU HAVE A FUNGAL OR PARASITE INFECTION?
In today’s blog, I will address some of the basic issues of fungal infection, and share common symptoms to help you assess yourself.
Tomorrow, I’ll move into a little discussion of parasite infections and the symptoms one may have.
How Do People Get Fungal Infections?
In my newly released program Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials, I go into significant detail with regard to the external, and internal environmental issues that facilitate infection.
I also go to great length teaching you how to make the necessary changes in your diet, lifestyle, and living environment to protect yourself from infection, and/or heal from both fungal and parasite infections.
Today, in blog format, I’ll be brief, but give you enough information in this series to determine if indeed, you should study my new program for your health, and the health of all you share living space, and love with!
Among the most common causes of fungal infection (and parasite infection) are:
1. STRESS! Stress is the most common cause of decreased immune function, poor diet and lifestyle behaviors (commonly coping mechanisms), and all illnesses, including fungal and parasite infection.
If you don’t know how stressed you are, I’d suggest completing the questionnaires in the beginning of my book, How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy!
2. Poor quality food. Eating poor quality (any and all commercially farmed produce, animals or fish!) food leaves the body with both an energy and nutrition deficit(s). This quickly leads to decreased vitality and immunity.
3. Alcohol consumption on a regular basis disrupts the body’s blood sugar handling abilities, leading to extreme swings between high and low blood sugar. This is very stressful to the body and results because the alcohol skips many steps in the cells energy production cycle (Krebs Cycle).
When our blood sugar levels are high, we may attract fungus and parasites to help lower blood sugar! This tactic comes at a cost though!
4. Lack of sleep will diminish your vitality very quickly. The average person needs at least eight hours of quality sleep each night.
5. Poor hygiene standards are another common cause of parasite and fungal infection. The issue of hygiene are not only relevant to your body in this regard, but extend through your home and living space; sheds, garages, and yards.
Not caring optimally for your mouth, teeth, finger and toenails, hair and scalp, sex organs, or general cleanliness opens the door wide to infection. Keeping your hands and fingernails clean is essential, as I show in my new program.
Home toxicity, particularly in the kitchen, is a common source of infection. The kitchen and the bathroom are commonly the dirtiest places in most homes (not including closets and garages but most people don’t live in them).
You can often see the fungus or mold in kitchen and bathroom areas as a black colored growth in cracks between tiles, particularly in damp areas. This mold can easily poison your body and your environment very quickly.
If there are ANY signs of fungal infection, you should follow the recommendations I make for the use of Thieves Essential Oil blend in my new program, as well as the many other tips.
6. Lack of or too much exercise results in unfavorable stressors on the body, quickly leading to immune weakness. If our bodies don’t meet their needs for movement, we don’t pump our glands and organs effectively, leading to stasis of fluids.
When we have a stasis of fluids, we have a perfect feeding and breeding ground for fungus and parasites!
Too much exercise leads to chronically elevated stress hormones, which in time, causes depression of the immune system and a host of other negative symptoms.
Too much exercise is often coupled with a lot of sweating, poor food choices, over-consumption of stimulants such as coffee, tea, chocolate, and sugar, all of which favor fungal and parasite infections.
Being exposed to dirty gyms, locker rooms, pools, Jacuzzi’s, saunas, steam rooms, bicycle seats, etc., leaves you exposed and open to infection.
7. Stressful thinking is a common cause of self-generated stress that leads to immune weakness and invites infection. This is more common than white bread, and very common among those infected with fungus and parasites.
In my new program, Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials, I address all these causes and many more. I give you a clear system for self-management and restoring balance and health to your body and your life.
Symptoms Of Fungal Infection
There are a wide variety of symptoms suggestive of fungal infection. Here are some of the most common ones that I see in my clinical practice:
- Craving sugar and sweet foods and drinks.
- Degenerative changes in skin, such as little patches of skin flaking off, which often leave open sours if you try and peel the dead looking skin away.
- Pimples that look like pimples, but don’t develop white heads. When squeezed, the pimples from fungal infection don’t typically exude the typical fluids pimples do. They only get irritated and picking at them usually results in a small skin wound that doesn’t respond to most pimple treatment approaches.
- Alternating between constipation and loose stools.
- Degradation of finger and toenails.
- Athletes foot
- Jock itch
- Prostate hypertrophy and the problems that go with it.
- Popping joints and joint instability
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Digestive disorders
- Flatulence (gas)
- Immune stress; leading to an increased incidence of both common and uncommon illnesses.
- Brain fog
- Sleep disruption
- Elevated cortisol (the chief stress hormone) levels; this can lead to adrenal exhaustion if the fugal infection isn’t handled effectively.
- Mood dis-regulation
- Hair loss; usually in coin sized blotches or larger that often result from itching the scalp.
- Vaginal yeast infection
If you have one or more of these symptoms, chances are very good that you do have a fungal infection.
The more of these symptoms you have, the more important it is for you to take action; that may be dietary and lifestyle changes, and/or getting professional help.
The secret is not to wait until it gets worse. The longer you have a fungal infection, the greater the chance it will proliferate in your body, causing more and more damage that typically extends the healing time.
As you will see in tomorrow’s blog, many of the symptoms of fungal infection are synonymous with the symptoms of parasite infection. It is very common for people to have both types of infection at the same time.
If after reading this blog, you feel you may have a fungal infection (which is very common), I suggest you begin immediately to address healing the fungal infection.
I raise the flag because, these are common indicators of parasite infection as well, yet, fungi are more capable of manipulating and in general, down-regulating our immune system than parasites are.
Therefore, there isn’t much sense chasing parasites and spending money on expensive herbs and drugs to kill them if the fungi are going to continue disabling your immune system and leaving the door wide open for yet another parasite infection.
In my new program (Available Now!) Healing Fungal and Parasite Infections – The Absolute Essentials, I give you a comprehensive explanation of all key issues and symptoms you need to be aware of to identify and heal from these common, debilitating challenges.
My program is highly practical. I designed it so that even a 12 year old could follow it and understand it, while at the same time, sharing a wealth of information useful to health, medical, and exercise professionals at large.
Glowing health and vitality has an incredible value, more than money can ever buy, for individuals and families world wide. Seeing as many sick people over the years as I have motivates me to share my knowledge and help you to regain your vitality, health and happiness.
I hope you all have an inspired day!
Love and chi,
Find me on the web